Jon Scurtu holds an MDiv from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and is on staff at Logos Baptist Ministries as the English Ministries Coordinator.
Today, I want to talk about theology, which, for some listeners, might be an immediate turn off. But I want to talk about it from a 30,000 ft view because I think many of us don’t really understand what theology is and why it’s important and we just get annoyed when people come back from Bible college and yell at us about theology.
Here are a few questions that I ask Jon:
- Can you give us a definition of theology?
- How is theology divided or organized?
- Why do you think people have a distaste or repulsion to “theology?”
- Why is theology important?
- If people wanted to dive deeper in their theology, where do you suggest they start?
If you love the 16:18 Podcast, check out our merchandise!
Visit christianpodcastcommunity.com to find more great Christian podcasts!