#07: Epilogue – Altcoins, NFTs, Diversification
Season 1 of the Bitcoin and the Bible Podcast has focused on establishing the foundation for the moral imperative of sound money. This episode provides a summary of the first six episodes and a engaging discussion of questions submitted by listeners.
- What about other “cryptos?” Are they something that Christians can or should own or invest in along with Bitcoin?
- What about NFT (Non-fungible tokens)? What are they and is there a future for them with Bitcoin?
- Isn’t investing in the stock market (particularly the S&P 500) an easier way to protect and grow your money than Bitcoin for those who do not have time to learn Bitcoin?
- Isn’t it wise to diversify your assets so as to not put all of your eggs into one “imaginary basket?”
- Does Bitcoin meet the standards of being an “equal weight and measure” per Proverbs 20:10?
- Can you address the “Tower of Babel” concern that Bitcoin could become a one-world/one government money that is more dangerous than beneficial for Christians?
Stephan Livera Podcast Ethereum’s Path to Centralization with Alex B
For a list of helpful books, articles, and other podcasts, check out our website: bitcoinandthebible.com
Connect with us on Twitter
Show – @BTC4believers
Will – @pleberean
David – @thebtcboomer
Simon – @pray_hodl
To e-mail the show: [email protected]