#21: Walking in Wisdom: Steps for Newcoiners
When a person becomes a Christian, no matter how old they are, there are a series of basic steps that must be taken to learn how to walk in maturity with Christ. Similarly, we recommend a series of basic steps for a person new to Bitcoin. Our goal is to gird you up and strengthen you to hold and use that which you have earned and rejoice in what God has provided. With wisdom comes great joy.
Proverbs 10:14 (NAS): Wise men store up knowledge, but with the mouth of the foolish, ruin is at hand.
LESSON: choose your teacher (or source of information) well. Character matters (Lk. 6:40)
Proverbs 10:17 (NAS): He is on the path of life who heeds instruction, but he who ignores reproof goes astray.
- Growing in wisdom occurs as your knowledge and experience increase your knowledge.
- Don’t neglect the opportunity to educate yourself and those around you.
- Build on your solid foundation of savings.
- Plan for the worst and then live in the present without fear.
- Cultivate your digital and physical privacy and security
- Security and privacy matter. Be prudent about what you share. Don’t make yourself a target for thieves or persecution.
For a list of helpful books, articles, and other podcasts, check out our website: bitcoinandthebible.com
Come check out our Sphinx tribe!
Connect with us on Twitter
Show – @BTC4believers
Will – @pleberean
David – @thebtcboomer
Simon – @pray_hodl
To e-mail the show: [email protected]