Returning for another end-of-year Roundtable discussion is Andrew Rappaport & Fred Butler. We discuss a few varying topics, inspired by previous episodes of Echo Zoe Radio from 2019 and other topics from current events.
Outline of the Discussion
- We see popular “evangelicals” restricting the portions of the Bible that they consider authoritative because the other parts teach doctrine they disagree with.
- Women are not restricted from proclaiming the Gospel, but they are restricted from teaching authoritative doctrine from the pulpit.
- A mega-church in Naples, FL removed members from their church for voting against installing a new pastor who didn’t meet the stated qualifications for ministry that the church had required. Expelled members where charged with racism because the unqualified pastor-candidate was black.
- We discussed the Christian Podcast Community. Stop by there and check out the other podcasts in the community and sign up for the contest to win various goodies.
- When this show has a book giveaway, be sure to sign up!
- Two Kingdoms Theology has been very helpful to both Fred and Andy.
- Fred’s kids go to a school that recently had a shooting.
- 1 Corinthians 14
- 1 Timothy 2:12-14
- Matthew 23:37
- Romans 1
- Romans 2:15