In this episode of Grace and Peace Radio Anthony and Amy talk about 11 reasons Christians ought to submit to the discipline of reading.
Also, PLEASE GIVE! Help us bring Daniel, a teenager in Uganda, back to the US to get refitted with new prosthetic legs: https://www.HelpDanielWalk.com.
Reasons to be Readers—
- Exercise the brain God gave us
- It increases our knowledge of God’s Word
- It increases our knowledge of God
- It increases our knowledge of ourselves
- It broadens our horizons
- It helps our pastors when we can solve our own problems
- It educates us to help others
- What we learn grows us in godliness
- Instructs us in sins to turn from
- Instructs us in good works and attitudes to start
- It teaches and increases our discernment
- It disciplines us
- It helps make us holy, wise, loving and useful.
Grace and Peace,
Anthony & Amy
Get the Book! JesusChangedEverythingbook.com
Email: [email protected]
Grace and Peace Radio is honored to be part of the Society of Reformed Podcasts and the Christian Podcast Community, and SermonAudio.com.
Like what you hear on Grace and Peace Radio? Now you can easily leave a review on your favorite podcast site. Just go to http://www.graceandpeaceradio.com/love!