Episode 273 – Romans, Part 64 (Romans 9:19-23)
This week we’re joined by friend of the show Tom Hammond, author of What Time Is Purple as we continue our walk through the book of Romans. Coming to Romans 9:19-23 we find ourselves discussing,
- The Mysteries of God in these verses
- How Romans 9-11 are one connected unit
- Does Israel’s unbelief frustrate God’s Sovereignty?
- Is questioning God’s Sovereignty blasphemous?
- Does man believe himself to be on equal moral ground with God?
- What rights does God have? What freedoms does God possess that man does not?
- God’s wrath – an overlooked attribute He desires to display