The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- The first 5 minutes were dealing with technical issues.
- Matt talks about his recent studies on the Trinity.
- Does free will have anything to do with our salvation?
- Can you explain John 6:70? Is “devil” the right word?
- If you just give to people, is that the same thing as tithing? Is the 10 percent tithe to the church obligatory?
- When we die, are we immediately in the presence of the Lord?
- How do James 1:13 and Genesis 22:1 fit together? If God does not tempt anyone, how could He have tempted Abraham?
- Matt discusses the similarities between Isaac and Jesus’ sacrifices.
- How do I explain to a JW the meaning of the word “worship” in regard to Jesus.
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/