The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Can you explain Matthew 13:10-17? Doesn’t that refute Calvinism?
- If blasphemy of the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven, is that what limited atonement?
- What does irresistible grace mean?
- Matt discusses the atonement and when it occurs.
- Do CARM’s overseas missionaries discuss the rapture?
- A caller was trying to understand the Trinity and how Christ’s sacrifice fits into it.
- How do I keep the Sabbath holy?
- Why did Jesus have to heal the blind man twice in Mark 8?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/