The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Matt discusses the differences between Eastern Orthodoxy versus true Christianity.
- Where did the sinner’s prayer idea come from?
- Can you explain dispensationalism? Is it an accurate way to interpret Scripture?
- I worry that I’ve committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Is it possible for a Christian to do that?
- What does Revelation 3:20 mean? Doesn’t it cause a problem for Calvinism?
- Can someone who has homosexual attractions but has not acted upon them, be saved?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/