The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Matt discusses his most recent debate regarding the nature of Jesus.
- If Mary was sinless, as Catholics claim, then why did she have to go through the ritual cleansing after childbirth?
- How does Jesus washing the feet of the disciples relate to sin and 1 John 1:9?
- Can you explain 1 John 5:17?
- Can you explain the Islamic view about Jesus not being crucified?
- What are the main differences that the Christian God and the god of Islam?
- Can women teach a children’s class?
- There’s a woman at my church who is conducting a “holy yoga” class. What should I do?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/