The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- How are you supposed to pronounce “amen?” Is it sin if we pronounce it differently?
- Can you explain Acts 8:14-17? Why didn’t the Samaritans receive the Holy Spirit before the apostles came?
- Can you explain why Jesus brings up the patriarchs in Matthew 22, regarding the resurrection?
- Aren’t we in the last days?
- What is your take on near-death experiences?
- Is soul sleep biblical?
- Before the Christ, where did the souls of believers go?
- Can you explain Hebrews 4:4-6?
- Is the church gone after Revelation chapter 3?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/