The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Was Demas ever really saved? Did he lose his salvation? Was he just a wayward Christian?
- We’re supposed to pray for our enemies. Does that include Satan?
- What does the Greek word “pharmakeia“ mean and how does it apply today?
- My child is homosexual and wants to get “married.” What should I do?
- Why does Paul often say that he is not lying? Why would he need to say that?
- Why do you say that women can’t be pastors?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/