The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Will Jews who reject Christ go to hell?
- Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- How was it right for Hosea to marry a prostitute?
- In John 8, why was it only the woman who was going to be punished?
- Is Calvinism apostate?
- A caller struggled with grieving the loss of a loved one who was mentally delayed and probably couldn’t understand the gospel.
- Is the sin nature passed down from the father or mother or both? If Mary was not without sin, how did Jesus not inherit her sin?
- A caller is struggling with losing their mother last month.
- Is the statement “God hates sin but loves the sinner.” biblical?
- Is KJV Onlyism a cult?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/