The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Matt discusses the complicated structure of salvation proposed by the Eastern Orthodox Church as opposed to the true gospel.
- If limited atonement is true, what about Revelation 14:6-11?
- Can you explain Matthew 7:22-23?
- How did Adam take care of the garden in Eden? As in, what tools did he use?
- When Ezekiel discusses the temple, is that a literal or figurative temple? Is it post-crucifixion? And if so, why are altars/sacrifices described?
- What do you think about the idea that we are in Revelation 6 and the third seal?
- What does it mean that Christ preached to the spirits in prison? Does that mean there is a second chance?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/