The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Matt discusses a recent conversation with a Roman Catholic regarding Mary.
- Can you explain how unitarians understand Jesus?
- Isn’t “Jesus name only” baptism the pattern in Colossians 3:17 and all throughout Acts?
- Can you explain what the amillennial view is?
- What’s the best book to learn about presuppositional apologetics?
- What do you know about the preservation of the Quran?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/