The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Why don’t Catholics preach the gospel?
- Was Jesus afraid to die?
- Why are there so many translations of Psalm 138:2? What does that verse mean?
- What does it mean in Hosea that “my people will perish for lack of knowledge?”
- Should I be at a church that seems to be leaning toward baptism as necessary for salvation?
- How do you use technology to find biblical truth?
- Matt reads hate mail.
- Does Revelation 3:16 mean you can lose your salvation? If not, then what does it mean?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/