The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Matt discusses the Trinity and its relation to marriage.
- What does 1 Corinthians 15:29 mean about baptism for the dead?
- Matt further discusses marriage, the roles of men and women, and the meaning of love and respect.
- How do I witness for Christ while not ignoring the Calvinism issue?
- Are those who reject Calvinism still Christians?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/