The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Matt discusses the liberal protests against the Supreme Court and the precedent that this will set.
- Can you explain 2 Timothy 2:20 and how it relates to Romans 9? How can a Christian be a vessel of honor and dishonor?
- How do you deal with people who believe in relativism?
- What do you think of Charles Finny?
- Matt discusses the importance of right and sound theology.
- What does Hebrews 10:26 mean?
- Do you think all these politically focused Christian organizations do any good?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/