The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Where in the Bible does it say that Christ’s righteousness is imputed to us?
- Matt discusses Philippians 3:9.
- The pastor at my church divorced and remarried. Is he still able to be a pastor?
- What’s your thought about calling out the sin of others publicly?
- Do the Father, Son, or Spirit have different wills?
- What did you think about the debate on March 4th between two Christians and two LDS?
- When Christ died on the cross, did only the human nature die?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/