The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- In Luke 16, is Abraham’s bosom literal or figurative?
- Why do you think Jesus was sprinkled?
- Does the Bible say anything about healing energy?
- There were a few minutes of technical difficulties.
- A caller wanted to discuss John 31-34 regarding the method of baptism.
- How did people living in B.C. track time?
- Where was the Holy Spirit when Jesus was on the cross?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/