The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- What is meant by “the world” in John 3:16?
- Why did God send the evil spirit to Saul?
- A caller wanted to challenge Matt’s view of “world”
- What Scriptures do Catholics not believe?
- Why aren’t Kings and Chronicles in chronological order?
- Matt reads hate-mail.
- Were there people before Adam and Eve?
- Isn’t Paul’s point about women not preaching just his opinion?
- What do you think is the place of ethnic or corporate Israel in the end times?
- Can you give some guidance about how to talk to Jehovah’s Witnesses?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/