The daily radio broadcast of Matt Slick from CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Matt discusses his most recent article dealing with Covid.
- How does Romans 13:1-5 relate to the Covid mandates?
- Why don’t transgender advocates just make their own athletic leagues?
- What is a quick reason as to why someone should study apologetics? How is that different from a Bible study?
- Why aren’t people standing up for our country?
- What does the word “better” mean in Philippians 2:3?
- A nurse practitioner wanted to further discuss masks.
- Is it ever ok to flee persecution?
- How long is a generation?
- Why can’t women preach?
- What does Jesus mean in Matthew about plucking out our eye or cutting off your hand?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/