The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Why do you say that Oneness Pentecostalism is a cult? Does denying the Trinity automatically mean someone is in a cult?
- Why were pigs forbidden in the Old Testament?
- Why does John 17:3 distinguish between the Father as the “only true God” and “Jesus” who was sent?
- Matt discusses the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church on salvation.
- Can the Trinity be compared to one company with three equal staff members?
- Are New Testament teachings about women in ministry relative to the culture of that time?
- Where does the Bible teach that children are born with original sin?
- Does the Holy Spirit exist?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/