The daily radio broadcast of Matt Slick from CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- What happened to those who died before Jesus existed? The Gentiles?
- Does Mark 12:25 mean that all relationships will be null and void when we get to heaven?
- Why is it wrong to say “God told me…”
- What is meant by “this generation” in Matthew 24:34?
- Did God elect for salvation looking before or after the Fall?
- Are Genesis 1 and 2 talking about different events/creations?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/