The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Did Adam and Eve repent?
- Is it okay to look at apocryphal sources to answer questions that the Bible doesn’t answer?
- Do those who are anointed by God receive revelation from him?
- Are there apostles and prophets today?
- Is emotional adultery grounds for divorce?
- What does James 4:5 mean? What spirit is it talking about?
- Should churches celebrate Halloween?
- Doesn’t Romans 5 prove that those who die in infancy are saved?
- If Judas was never saved, why did Jesus give him charismatic gifts?
- Why do most modern translations of 1 John 4:3 omit “in the flesh”?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/