The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with Guest host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Matt discusses 1 Timothy 3.
- Did Peter baptize with the Holy Spirit instead of water? Is water baptism for today?
- Where did Seth’s wife come from?
- Is God’s love unconditional? Does He love those souls who are condemned to hell?
- Matt discusses John 3:16 and what the word “world” means.
- I don’t want to take the Lord’s name in vain. What should I say instead when I get upset?
- A caller wanted to discuss which form of baptism (emersion, pouring, or sprinkling) is biblical.
- Why did the wise men bring Jesus oils? What would they have been used for?
- How do I know what God’s will is for where I should live? I feel like I need to take care of my mother and sister but to move could be very difficult for my health.
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/