Eve Franklin of Are You Just Watching podcast joins Andrew Rappaport to discuss how to apply some critical thinking to watching Hollywood movies and media.
Rapp Report Daily 0074
Here are the questions that were discussed:Women pastors in general
1. What is your position about women pastors?
2. Why do you think so many people want to support the idea of female preachers?
Beth Moore in general
3. Do you have any concerns about Beth Moore and her teaching?
4. Have you seen over the years anything that concerns you about the direction Beth Moore is taking?
The Open Letter
5. What is this open letter to Beth Moore about?
6. Why is it important for her to make a public position?
7. What are the dangers that you see with her on this issue?
8. Do you think she will answer or respond?
Here are links to some of the articles mentioned:
Living Proof You Should Follow Beth (No) Moore
https://michellelesley.com/category/rock-your-role/ (This is my “Rock Your Role” series of articles on the Scriptures dealing with the role of women in the church.)
Every Monday Michelle have a feature called “The Mailbag” where she answer readers' questions. This Monday's edition will deal with all the questions we've been getting about the letter.
This podcast is a ministry of Striving for Eternity and all our resources strivingforeternity.org
Listen to other podcasts on the Christian Podcast Community: ChristianPodcastCommunity.org
Support Striving for Eternity at http://StrivingForEternity.org/donate
Please review us on iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/rapp-report/id1353293537
Give us your feedback, email us info@StrivingForEternity.org
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/StrivingForEternity
Join the conversation in our Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/326999827369497
Watch subscribe to us on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/StrivingForEternity
Get the book What Do They Believe at http://WhatDoTheyBelieve.com
Get the book What Do We Believe at http://WhatDoWeBelieveBook.com