Preparing our Kids for Marriage – Misty Bailey, Part 2 (Family Series)
Come back tomorrow for the rest of this conversation.
In this episode Misty and Yvette cover the following topics:
- How does homeschooling change a marriage
- Marriage is Not About the Wedding: Having a proper (biblical) view of the marriage covenant
- Learning how to fight fair and overcome conflict in marriage
- You and your spouse are on the same team
- The myth of the independent wife
- Finding joy in seasons of trial
Listen also to Yvette’s first interview with Misty Bailey where they discuss Salt and Light in Public Schools.
You can find Misty Bailey online at FindingJoyintheJourney.net.
Misty Bailey is on Instagram as @MistyBailey_.
BIG NEWS FOR 2023
- We are working on a new movie! Garritt has begun pre-production on a new feature-length documentary on education. Support the project here.
- The Family Series will continue with interviews from Abbie Halberstadt, Dr. Matthew McDill, Natalie Mack, Nancy Campbell, and more!
Support Schoolhouse Rocked!
Has the Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast been a blessing to you? Support from our listeners allows us provide resources, support, and encouragement to homeschooling families around the world. Please consider donating to support Schoolhouse Rocked.
CTCMath – CTCMath specializes in providing online video tutorials that take a multi-sensory approach to learning. Creative graphics and animation, synchronized with the friendly voice of internationally acclaimed teacher, Pat Murray, make learning math easy and effective. Start your free trial today.
BJU Press Homeschool provides complete curriculum for preschool through 12th grade with both traditional textbooks and video courses available. Education from a Christian worldview reshapes how children see the world. BJU Press materials teach Christ’s power and lordship through the Big Story of creation.
The Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) equips teachers and teaching parents with methods and materials which will aid them in training their students to become confident and competent communicators and thinkers. Using the Structure and Style™ writing method, IEW will give you the ability to fill young minds with language-building skills, laying the groundwork for a lifetime of excellent writing.
Apologia – Apologia is a Christ-centered, award-winning homeschool curriculum provider. Our mission is to help homeschooling students and families learn, live, and defend the Christian faith through our print and digital curriculum and online classes.
The Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast is proud to be a member of the Christian Podcast Community.
Connect with us: