In part four of our series entitled Twisted Scripture and Christian Cliches, we will examine the following:
1. “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them” (Matthew 18:20)
2. “Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” (Matthew 18:18)
3. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” (John 10:10)
4. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
5. “God loves the sinner but hates the sin”.
00.00 – Intro
01:20 – When two or three are gathered in prayer? (Matthew 18:20)
07:00 – Binding Satan. (Matthew 18:18)
10:45 – The Thief. (John 10:10)
15:00 – I know the plans I have for you. (Jeremiah 29:11)
31:15 – God loves the sinner but hates the sin.
1:02:05 – Closing