Episode 64 – Choosing Your Summertime Events
Listen in as Dan, Chris, and Zac discuss guidelines for choosing the right events for you and your student ministry during the summer months.
Guidelines from Zac:
- Do you have time to properly plan?
- Can you get the right volunteers?
- Do you have the budget for it?
- Do you have interest in the event?
- Is the event and their team doctrinally sound?
Guidelines from Chris:
- Does the event and their team have doctrinal fidelity?
- Is the event fun?
- Does the event match your ministry’s values?
- Is the event affordable for your ministry?
- Does the church have a tradition of attendance?
Central Baptist College — www.CBC.edu
501-329-6872 / [email protected]
Become a Patron at https://patron.podbean.com/StudentMinistryMatters
Dan Carson – [email protected]
Chris Vines – [email protected]
Zac Lee – [email protected]
Student Ministry Matters, 1410 North Porter Road, Fayetteville, AR 72703