Thoroughly Equipped S. 2 Ep 24
Starting the final portion of our critique of the IF: Ministry; I present a message given by Dr. Curt Thompson who has been a reoccurring speaker at the IF: Conferences for the past couple of years. Dr. Curt Thompson is a Psychotherapist who has spoken on podcasts, at colleges, conferences, and YouTube channels where he teaches on the soul, shame, desire and being known in community.
In this episode we review his message, Dwell, from the 2019 IF: Lead Women’s Conference.
- What are Analytical Tools?
- Integrating Psychological tools such as Behavior Neuroscience with Scripture to equip women to disciple other women
- Psalm 27:4
- What Dr. Thompson teaches about “dwelling”
- A glimpse of what Dr. Thompson believes the Good News is
- Is our problem shame or sin?
- Vulnerability and the cross?
IF:Lead 2019- Dwell
Beep sound from https://www.zapsplat.com/
May this episode bless you and bring glory to God.
2023 Homegrown Generation Conference: