Thoroughly Equipped S.2 Ep.7
Continuing to look at the IF:Gathering, we will dive into the 2020 conference where each speaker was assigned a portion of Roman 8 to give a message on it. This was the perfect opportunity to look at how these popular speakers handle Scripture.
For this episode we will dive into Jada Edwards message on Romans 8:1-4 and Jennie Allen’s message on Romans 8:5-8. Will they exegete they the passage?
Topics in this episode:
- What is our greatest problem?
- Why there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus
- Is the Gospel the message that “God pursued us”?
- What does Scripture mean by “setting the mind on the Spirit”?
- Do negative thoughts hinder us from setting the mind on the Spirit?
- Do negative thoughts come from an enemy?
- Are negative thoughts lies?
- Does Scripture give us weapons to fight spiritual battles? What are they?
- Are negative thoughts centered on 3 fundamental lies?
Other great resources: