My wife Chelsea joins me to continue our series talking about marriage.
What about when you have a conflict with your spouse? Let’s look at five tips to help you end it in a God-honoring way:
- Resolve: The goal is not to “win” against your spouse (Amo 3:3).
- Readjust: Try later if conditions don’t allow a level head (Pro 15:23).
- Respite: Call a brief “time out” to think when angry (Pro 15:28).
- Reflect: Examine if your motives are self-centered (Pro 12:20; 1Pe 5:5).
- Request: Pray to God together and bond to ease tensions (Psa 55:14).
Other episodes in this series:
Like what you hear? Donate to Truthspresso and give a shot of support!