Chelsea and I continue our chat about parenting.
Parents–even Christian ones–are ever too prone to treating their children reflexively. We need to be conscious of our motives when we interact with our children and the times we have to resort to discipline.
We discuss five questions we can ask ourselves to evaluate our parenting:
- Are we putting our feelings first (and suppressing our children’s)?
- Are we placing guilt on our children?
- Are we giving our children the silent treatment?
- Are we ignoring healthy boundaries?
- Are we holding our children responsible for our happiness?
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
*** Castle Rock Women’s Health is a pro-life and pro-women health care ministry. They need your help to move into a new office to serve the community better. Please consider a monthly or one-time donation. ***
We value your feedback!
Have questions for Truthspresso? Contact us!