Three Reasons for Truthspresso
In this episode to introduce Truthspresso, I mention who I am and why I decided to start this podcast.
I provide three reasons for starting Truthspresso:
- Podcasting is cool and “where it’s at.”
- Statistics about podcasting listening for 2019 compel me to join all the cool podcasting kids.
- I want to provide good, clean, family-friendly content.
- Too many podcasts like to embellish on mindless profanity. Sometimes it’s hard to separate sources of information and entertainment from bad language or lewd comments. I want the widest possible audience!
- I want to tackle challenging topics and make them palatable.
- I plan to address various topics in politics, personal improvement, and religion. My viewpoints will be clear on each of these, but I will strive to be “kind, but extremely firm” (like Mary Poppins) 🙂
Articles cited in this episode:
“2019 Podcast Stats & Facts (New Research From June 2019)”
Like what you hear? Donate to Truthspresso and give a shot of support!