Would the Equality Act Save Us From Discrimination?
This is part 1 of a discussion with my wife Chelsea about the Equality Act and our deep concerns about its consequences.
We address these basic questions:
- What is the Equality Act?
- What is “discrimination” and is it always bad?
- Does the Equality Act correctly cite the Fourteenth Amendment?
- What are some biological differences between males and females?
- Can we truly avoid biology if we can’t “discriminate” based on “gender identity”?
- Can Christians recognize “gender identity” struggles without championing them?
H.R.5, 117th Congress (2021-2022), “The Equality Act”
Goldman, Bruce. “Two minds: The cognitive differences between men and women.” Sex, Gender and Medicine (2017).
Blair, Martha L. “Sex-based differences in physiology: what should we teach in the medical curriculum?.” Advances in physiology education 31, no. 1 (2007): 23-25.
The Rapp Report with Andrew Rappaport
What Do We Believe book by Andrew Rappaport
Like what you hear? Donate to Truthspresso and give a shot of support!