Preparing our Girls for Marriage – Tricia Goyer and Robin Jones Gunn, Part 2
Come back tomorrow for the rest of this important conversation.
Topics discussed in this interview:
- What inspired you to write “Before You met Your Future Husband?”
- Can you tell us about your personal experiences that led you to write this book?
- What are some of the common misconceptions young women have about relationships before marriage?
- How can parents help preteens and teens address the issue of unrealistic expectations in relationships?
- How can young women ensure that they are emotionally prepared for a committed relationship?
- Can you tell us a bit about the three areas you focus on in your book: Heart – Head – Hands
- How do you believe your book can help young women fin d a more peaceful and empowered approach to dating?
- How do you think young women can balance the desire for a romantic relationship with a focus on personal growth and self-care?
It’s not too late to enjoy the Homegrown Generation Family Expo – now at a new, lower price! Register today for lifetime access to every session – and BONUS access to the 2020 conference.
Use the coupon code PODCAST to save 25% when you register today.
Support Schoolhouse Rocked!
Has the Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast been a blessing to you? Support from our listeners allows us provide resources, support, and encouragement to homeschooling families around the world. Please consider donating to support Schoolhouse Rocked.
CTCMath – CTCMath specializes in providing online video tutorials that take a multi-sensory approach to learning. Creative graphics and animation, synchronized with the friendly voice of internationally acclaimed teacher, Pat Murray, make learning math easy and effective. Start your free trial today.
BJU Press Homeschool provides complete curriculum for preschool through 12th grade with both traditional textbooks and video courses available. Education from a Christian worldview reshapes how children see the world. BJU Press materials teach Christ’s power and lordship through the Big Story of creation.
The Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) equips teachers and teaching parents with methods and materials which will aid them in training their students to become confident and competent communicators and thinkers. Using the Structure and Style™ writing method, IEW will give you the ability to fill young minds with language-building skills, laying the groundwork for a lifetime of excellent writing.
Apologia – Apologia is a Christ-centered, award-winning homeschool curriculum provider. Our mission is to help homeschooling students and families learn, live, and defend the Christian faith through our print and digital curriculum and online classes.
The Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast is proud to be a member of the Christian Podcast Community.
Connect with us: