In this episode of Truthspresso I have my first guest: Brennan Falks. Brennan is a financial planner in Dave Ramsey’s recommended list.
Topics that we discussed include the following:
- Does the Bible teach that Christians should not worry about finances because of faith?
- What are the most common financial struggles that people face that can easily be solved?
- What are some safe investment moves and what are some pitfalls to avoid?
- How can parents train their children to think about finances?
- How can college students avoid unnecessary financial difficulties?
- How do we avoid difficulties during economic booms and busts?
Brennan Falks’ website is Under 1 Love.*https://www.under1love.org/
*(Note: I do not endorse the content on the website that is related to “Hebrew Roots” theology)